Select Board & Class
14) "If we delegate the authority, we multiply by two; decentralize it, we multiply it by many". How?(3 marks)
limitations of organising ?
i want project on a sole treder???
a company is manufacturing televisions , refrigerators , air conditioners , washing machines and gas stoves using different productive resources ans is at the threshold of growing , requiring more employees.
suggest a suitable organisational structure and give reasons for yur answer.
If we delegate authority we sim[ly multiply it by two , if we decentralise it we multiply it by many. ion the light of this statemnet explain any four points of importance of decentralisation
2) Why does informal organisation exist within the framework of formal organisation? Give reasons for the emergence of informal organisations. (4 marks)
"Authority can be delegated but not accountability". Explain
How does informal organisation support the formal organisation?
hi, from my opinion i think there should be explaination of each chapter like that of other subjects...so that we can understand the chapter more than the NCERT qns given!! plz reply to my request! :) :))
"Delegation does not mean abdication." what does it imply?
(Answer for 1 mark)
Discuss the elements of delegation.
Decentralisation is an optional policy. Explain why an organisation would choose to be decentralised.
What are the steps in the process of organising?
Name the type of organisaton in which job description and rules and procedures related to work proceess are laid down.
3) Can an overburdened manager take help from his subordinates? How? Explain the three important things which he should keep in mind while taking such help.(4 marks)
what is span of management??
Why is delegation considered essential for effective organising?
"oragnisation is a machine of manegement." comment
A company has its registered office in Delhi, the manufacturing unit at Gurgaon and the marketing and sales department at Faridabad. The Company manufactures consumer product.Which type of policy should it adopt to achieve its target?
Draw a diagram depicting a divisional structure.
What gives shape to the organizational structure?
"The concept of decentralisation is related to the concept of delegation". Comment
Can you suggest best B.Com colleges in Lucknow
"Delegation of authority is based on elementary principle of division of work." Explain.
1) "Formal organisation is considered better than informal organisation". Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons in supprt of your answer.(3 marks)
plss give me answer to this question
Kshitij medicines international pvt. lmt. is adiversified company and hs seven branches all over the world . Eacgh branch is concerned with the rpoduction and sales of only one type of medicine . What typoe of organisational structure should he adopt and why?
Can a large sized organisation be totally centralised or decentralised? Give your opinion.
"Delegation is necessary in every organisation, but decentralisation is not." Explain.
What does the term 'span of management' refer to?
Grouping of activities on the basis of functions is a part of
(a) Decentralised organisation
(b) Divisional organisation
(c) Functional organisation
(d) Centralised organisation
17) "Delegation relates to the elementary concept of division of work". Explain.
Which of the following does not follow the scalar chain?
(a) Functional structure
(b) Divisional Structure
(c) Formal organisation
(d) Informal organisation
Name the activity which increases the role of subordinates.
The form of organisation known for giving rise to rumours is called
(a) Centralised organisation
(b) Decentralised organisation
(c) Informal organisation
(d) Formal organisation
7) Identify the type of organisational structure suitable for high degree of specialization?
Enumerate any three considerations to be kept in mind while building an organisation structure?
6) Which term denotes "the number of subordinates that can be effectively managed by a superior"?
Explain importance of organising on the basis of
1) Adaption to Changes
2) Development of Personnel
Grouping of activities on the basis of product lines is a part of
(a) Delegated organisation
(d) Autonomous organisation
when will you provide notes for business its alredy too late our xams are approching???
What is divisional structure? Discuss its advantages and limitations.
For delegation to be effective it is necessary that responsibility be accompanied with necessary
define ' organisation" as a structure.
the employees of manik ltd, a software company, have found a dramatic group for their recreation.. name the type of org so formed nd state its features..
What are the disadvantages of functional structure??
what is the meaning of decentralisation??(chapter organising)
"Decentralisation is an extension of delegation of authority." Explain.
what is meant by'formal organisation' ?state any five advantages of this form of organisation.
i really need ur hlp, plz. what books apart frm ncert can i choose for extra readings and references in 12th for all the subjects? maths? accuntancy? business studies? economics?
13) Sachin ltd is manufacturing shirts and has production, marketing, finance and personnel departments in the organisation. Name the type of organisational structure Sachin ltd is following. State any three advantages of this kind of organisational structure.(4marks)
4) Ï big organisation delegation of authority is not required at all". Do you agree with this statement? Support your answer with suitable reasons. (6 marks)
Decentralisation is extending delegation to the lowest level. Comment.
the employees of manik ltd a software company , have formed a dramatic group for their recreation . name the type of organisation .
- as i know the ans of this ques that informal organisation but i do not know the reason of this ans
what is organisation structure ?
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)