Electric Charges And Fields
- It is the additional property of protons and electrons which gives rise to electric force between them.
- There are two kinds of charges positive charge and negative charge.
- Electric charge is a scalar quantity.
- Like charges repel each other whereas unlike charges attract each other.
- The substances which allow electricity to pass through them easily are called conductors for example metals are good conductors of electricity.
- The substances which do not allow electricity to pass through them easily are called insulators for example the n…
To view the complete topic, please