Select Board & Class
please give me a correct and perfect lesson plan sample format for English primary class.Please help..
in the chapter rangas marriage what is the role of narrator and how does he show love for his village
CAN I GET ONE EXAMPLE OF nOTE MAKING?
I am going to school. Change it into past tense and please tell me which tense is this?
list examples of verbs in their tense forms
Arrange the jumbled words.
1. the / and / are / costs / soaring / paper / the/ interest rate / the / reasons / of
2. have/ they / standstill / the/ to / a / brought / publishing industry
Which tense is used to show the completion of an action by a certain time in the future?
A Future perfect tense
B Present indefinite tense
C Future perfect continuous tense
D Both (A) and (C)
A .Future perfect tense if not plz explain me
please help in english grammar .please explain basic topics that is useful.solve this problem please.I like your web site so much than other .please understand my stage.
what are the structures of all 12 tenses?
i want d solutions of eng course workbook class 10th
PLZ SOME1 TRANSLATE THE SENTENCES IN ENGLISH
Jack and John __________ helpful.
B have been
D had been
my answer is : have been check the answer if not explain
what is alliteration,metaphor,oxymoron,personification,allegory,simile,onomatopoeia,rhym,rythme and Irony
plzz answer these fast meritnation experts i have ativity on this so plzz answer fast
What is tense why it is used in our daily life
change the voice :
1. Has the car been washed?
2. My watch was stolen.
3. Please give me some more time.
4. When will the work be finished?
5. Close all the gates at once.
can i get the formula of all tenses
Ques : Rearrange the following words and phrases to make meaningful sentences.
1. Always / the same / Earth's / climate / stayed / hasn't.
2. An / a period / periodically / of / cold weather / called / the / goes through / especially / Earth / ice age.
3. An / during / ice age / polar glaciers / grow / the bigger.
4. An ice age / at / of / glaciers / the peak / may cover / a third / as much as / the Earth / of.
5. Put into / as the / at low / baby can / he is / as soon / water / toddle / tide.
6. Water / the baby / in the / here / plays and sits.
what is meant by non-lexical fillers
Identify the tense used in the following sentence. “We are going to reach the destination as scheduled.”
A Present continuous tense
B Future perfect continuous tense
C Future continuous tense
D Present perfect continuous tense my answer is : A Present continuous tense if wrong plz explain
Q. Change the voice :
1. The stranger made an attempt to break into the house.
2. The student was told to leave the room.
3. You will be asked to deliver the letters.
4. I have been asked about the incident.
5. The students have been told to organise the programme.
6. I know that he did the work.
7. The thief was beaten up by the mob.
8. Your sister is well known to my mother.
9. He is expected soon.
10. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
11. Are they meeting him at the airport?
1. Are they meeting him at the airport?
2. The stranger made an attempt to break into the house.
3. I have been asked about the incident.
4. He is expected soon.
5. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
6. Rajen was told by the principal to work harder.
change to passive voice-' Little strokes fell great oaks'
'change to active voice-'he will be greatly surprised if he is chosen'
As susie,write a reply to nikita's letter.Do take care to answer all the questions Nikita has asked you.what verb form would you like to use ?
Identify the tense used in the underlined phrase. "The weatherman forecasted that it’s going to rain."
A Present indefinite tense
B Future indefinite tense
D Future continuous tense
my answer is present continuous option is not given . check whether my answer is correct or not
Identify the tense used in the sentence. “While he was in the military, he still regularly wrote to me.”
A Past indefinite tense
B Past perfect tense
C Present indefinite
D Past perfect continuous tense my answer is : past indefinite check the answer
Why do you think verb forms are often labelled as 'simple' or indefinite','progressive' or 'continuous','perfect' and 'perfect continuous'?
ANSWER FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!
When to use may, might, shall, should, would, could? Please provide me with some examples so that i can understand it properly.
wht is the english translation of-" ussny ulti shirt phni h."
when I...........my dinner I went to bed.(had,have had,had had )plz fill d correct answer
change into passive voice-
sugar sells in the kilogram
what are the rules while transforming news headlines?
Arrange the jumbled word.
change into passive voice-
sugar sells in the kilogram.
please reply fast .........its urgent
Complete the following passage by filling blanks
At last, the holidays (a)------ . I (b) -----in the train to go home. The train (c)---- my village in 4 hours.The coolie (d)-----my luggage on the path .I (e)-----towards the house.What would munmmy (f)-------when she(g) ------me?I(h)------fond of my younger sister Lata. I (i) -----a nice present for her- a set of crayons. Lata (j) --------to draw pictures. My father(k) ----a teacher in the village school.
love is blind..
which is the figure of speech in the above sentence...
how to say that in english------ TUMHE USSE DHAKKA NAHI MARNA CHAHIYE THA???
Active and Passive:-
1) We ought to have consulted a doctor.(to Passive voice)
2) The criminal will be arrested.(to active voice)
write the structure for all the 12 tenses with 2 examples
The king had never before led his troops in battle.
identify the verb and tense.
Voice change :
4. The student have been told to organise the programme.
5. The thief was beaten up by the mob.
6,. Your sister is welll known to my mother.
7. I know that he did the work.
8. He is expected soon.
9. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
10. Are they meeting him at the airport?
is the time referred to in the sentences always the same as the tenseof the verb?what conclusion can you draw from your observation?
Thanks to the current interest for fitness e.g. for in
functional English class12 ncert solutions
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)