Select Board & Class
why do mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them ?
why do bubbles come out of a lump of soil when it is in water?
how will you show that air contains water vapour?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduce air pollution?
hw is the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide is maintained in the atmosphere?
how does dust particles in air help in causing rain?
Why does a
lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
Some animals live under the soil so how do they breath? does the soil help them to breath?
how is the oxygen in the atmosphere replaced?
why don't we feel the pressure exerted by atmosthere?
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
why during an incident of fire, one is advised to wrap a woollen blanket over the burning object ?????????
What is the source of rain water?
what are bad effects of a mobile phone on our body?
Which gas has the highest percentage in Air ?
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
1) Why do traffic policeman wear masks at crowded crossroads??
2) How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and CO2 in the air ( or in theatmosphere)???
why the transparent glass of windows if not wiped off regularly appears hazy
I have to give a speech on stephen hawking tommorow(28-2-13) !who ever will give it to me I will give him 1 thumbs up
Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
write two uses of windmill
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
WHAT IS GYCOGEN?
Mention any six uses of air.
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
does nitrogen support burning?
In the chapter test its written that nitrogen is 3/4 part of the air but in my book its written that it is4/5 part of air.
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
what are the uses of nitrogen
WHY THERE IS SO LESS INFO ON THIS CHAPTER? ALSO WANT VIDEOS.
what is stomata?
What are the uses of oxygen ?
1) People living in acertain region have a high incidence of skin cancer can you identify one possible cause for this?
2) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm but not hot. He thought the fish would like that however all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
in q5 of todays live test series the answer is c but the system is showing d I wrote the correct answer but then also it is telling as wrong please the meritnation experts try to check out the problem
What is inert gas ?
what are the four types of clouds
pls tell it fast
which gas supports burning?
Name the component of air which does not support burning.
How can you show that an empty glass is really not empty but fill with air
what dangers will have to face if the proportions of oxygen and nitrogen in the undergo toa change?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduces air pollution?
what are the main compounds of air? what are toxic gases in air? how they are formed?
Name any four gases present in air?Also explain them?
An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot.he thought the fish would like that. However, all is fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Will the tiny air bubbles seen before the water actually boils,also appear if we do this activity by reheating boiled water kept in an air tight bottle?
how the animals live in the soil breath?
Have you seen vapour trail produced by a high flying aeroplane? What can be a possible explaination for this?
EXPERT ANSWER! PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I HAVE AN EXAM ON 10 / 3 / 14
Differentiate between OXYGEN AND NITROGEN
What is ozone layer?
How will you show that air dissolve in water
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)