Select Board & Class
why do mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them ?
why do bubbles come out of a lump of soil when it is in water?
how will you show that air contains water vapour?
hw is the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide is maintained in the atmosphere?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduce air pollution?
how does dust particles in air help in causing rain?
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
Why does a
lump of cotton wool shrink in water?
activities that are possible due to the presence of air.
how is the oxygen in the atmosphere replaced?
why don't we feel the pressure exerted by atmosthere?
why during an incident of fire, one is advised to wrap a woollen blanket over the burning object ?????????
what are bad effects of a mobile phone on our body?
Which gas has the highest percentage in Air ?
1) Why do traffic policeman wear masks at crowded crossroads??
2) How do plants and animals maintain the balance of oxygen and CO2 in the air ( or in theatmosphere)???
why the transparent glass of windows if not wiped off regularly appears hazy
why it is warm inside a sack of wheat?
Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
Mention any six uses of air.
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
how the animals live in the soil breath?
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
how to proove that air is present everywhere
does nitrogen support burning?
air is a matter as it has volumn and mass?
True or false
why droplets of water appear on the surface of a glass full of ice cold water
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
What is the source of rain water?
what are the uses of nitrogen
what is stomata?
1) People living in acertain region have a high incidence of skin cancer can you identify one possible cause for this?
2) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm but not hot. He thought the fish would like that however all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
which of the gases present in the air a)most b)least soluble in water?
What is inert gas ?
which gas supports burning?
Name the component of air which does not support burning.
How can you show that an empty glass is really not empty but fill with air
what dangers will have to face if the proportions of oxygen and nitrogen in the undergo toa change?
how do modern industrial chimneys help to reduces air pollution?
what are the main compounds of air? what are toxic gases in air? how they are formed?
Name any four gases present in air?Also explain them?
An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day, put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot.he thought the fish would like that. However, all is fish died. What could be the reason for this?
Will the tiny air bubbles seen before the water actually boils,also appear if we do this activity by reheating boiled water kept in an air tight bottle?
Have you seen vapour trail produced by a high flying aeroplane? What can be a possible explaination for this?
WHERE DID THE SOIL GET THE AIR?
What is ozone layer?
I have to give a speech on stephen hawking tommorow(28-2-13) !who ever will give it to me I will give him 1 thumbs up
How will you show that air dissolve in water
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)