Select Board & Class
can you give me an essay on "should boys learn to cook food".
speech on should boys learn to cook
change from direct to indirect speech.
1.the policeman said to the bicyclist,"how did this accident happen?were you driving on the wrong side of the road?"
2.the child said to the mother,"please may i have some candy?" "no",said the mother. "it's not good for your health."
change these sentences from direct to indirect speech.
1."will you come here next week?"she asked her grandfather.
2."i will tell you a story tomorrow,"said the teachr to the class.
3."'we are singing a hymn today," said the choir.
4."you cooked a lovely meal this evening,"said mother to father.
please help to Change the voice of the following sentences----
1. The thieves are not arrested.
2. Why is thi poor begger laughed at?
3. Few people are respected for their honesty.
Read the follwing passages and rewite in indirect speech:-
1. "Have you finished your lesson,George?" said Mr. Raymond to his son."No father",said George,hanging down his head. "Why not, my son? " "Because it is so difficult , father; I am sure I shall never learnt it."
1.mary said to the PT teacher,"i am unwell so i cannot play today." "what's wrong with you?" said her teacher.
2."where is your class captain?why are you all making so much noise?" said the principal angrily.
3.i said,"mother i'm sorry for my poor result.i promise to work hard from now on."
4."hurrah!we have won the trophy," said the team excitedly."congratulations!" said the coach.
5."it'sbeen too long since we went out.let's go out tonight,"said seena to me.
6.the priest said,"may you live long!" "thank you father,"said the girls.
7.the policeman said to the motorist,"the road is blocked ahead.why don't you turn around and take the other road?"
8."please mother," begged the child."let me stay up a little longer."
b. convert the following sentences into indirect speech and underline the changes in pronouns.
1.he said to me, ''do you think that everyone in the lot deserves equal attention?''
2.i said to him, ''what have you been doing in this sleepy little town for so many years?
3.he said to sam, '' i really feel sorry for harry who has not achieved the best in spite of his great effort.''
4. she sad to him, '' are you the owner of this departmental store?''
5. the trainer said to them, '' unless you are mentally sharp and tough,it will be extremely difficult for you to get through this test.''
c. convert the following sentences into indirect speech and underline the changed forms of the possessive adjectives.
1.the manager asked kishore, '' your achieved any success in your endeavour?''
2.they said to him, '' your poetry is so close to our lives.''
3. the class teacher said to Mrs Roy, '' your child has an exceptional talent.''
4. he said to them, '' i am still waiting for your reply.''
5.she said, ''My parents are coming soon to spend some time with us.''
Change into reported speech
"Would that I were rich!" said the beggar.
Change into reported speech-
He said,"What a pity! You didn't come."
Convert the following question into indirect speech.
1. Will you come with me to the park? " said my younger sister to me.
2. "Do you know what time the show begings?" Rina said to the doorman.
3. "Mary , where didf you put my red jacket ? said Mother.
4. The teacher said to the students, "How many of you have not completed your assignment.?"
5. "Have you seen the latest Harry Potter movie?" Myra said to her friednd.
6. "Don't you know the way home? "he asked me.
7. "Who has broken this vase? said Mother.
8., Which way did he go? " asked the policeman.
9. :"Where is your father?" asked the principal.
10. "Who will help me?" said the poor woman
convert the following into indirect speech using suitable reporting verbs.
1.little johnny said with wonder,"what a lovely big balloon."
2."let's build a campfire here by the riverside,"said the counsellor to the campers.
3.rani said to the teacher,"i didn't understand this topic.
4."you are not well.you must rest for two days,"said the doctor to the boy.
5."oh no!" cried seema."it's pouring and i don't have an umbrella."
What is the format of reported speech?
can you please explain direct and indirect speech please my exam is day after tomm help me fast
Change from indirect to direct speech.
1. she asked me if I' d like to go to the concert and I readily agreed.
2. she suggested baking a cake to surprise Mother on her birthday.
3. she requested the taxi driver to drop her at the next traffic light as it was closer to her home.
4. The tired children wished they could wind up the show early and go home.
5. The customer demanded angrily6 where the television that he'd paid for nearly a week ago was.
6. She informed her mother that she would be dhome late and her mother should not stay up for her.
7.I asked everyone if they had seen my story book and they replied that they hadn't .
8. The passer-by offered to help me change my car tyre and I thanked him for his help.
convert each of the following sentences into reported speech.also,write down the form of the tense used in the reported speech.
1. He said, "I am planning to visit my hometown shortly,"
2." I know what he has been looking for, "said susan.
3. She said to me, "your guess about him will turn out to be correct this time".
4. I said to him, " I want you to seek advice from some prominent expert in this field".
5. The teacher said to them,"Go away at once."
Change into indirect speech
1)I said,"Children are very energetic"
2)The pilot said to the passengers,"The plane will land in kolkata"
Change the statements given below into indirect speech.
1. " We are waiting for the school bus," said the children. "It' s late again".
2. "here 's a letter for your father," said the postman. "He 's not at home, " I said.
3. " I hate getting up on cold winter mornings,:"said Lily, " It will be summer soon," said her mother.
4. Gina said, " I won't do all this work by myself." Her friend said, "I' ll help you tomorrow.:"
5. The patient said, "doctor, I can't sleep at night . I lie awake worrying that the earth is coming to an end."
teacher said,"there is no shortcut to success".
convert this ihto indirct speech
change into indirect speech
1)Soma said to me,"I was very ill, but i am better now"
i am not getting the full chapters of reported speech want can i do !!! my exams r near so can i have the reply fast
6.''where is my book?'' said the teacher to the students.
7.the teacher said, ''come before school tomorrow and i will explain this.''
8.''that is horse,'' he said.
9.''you must help the poor,'' the man said.
10.my coach said,''you ought to practise hard.''
merit and demerits of right to education?
Please provide me with more exercises in direct and indirect speech
change into direct speech 1)he proposed to us that we should go to the zoo 2)the teacher advised his student to work hard and consistently 3)he begged his mother to forgive him 4)the man wanted to know how long it would take to reach the station
5)the maneger said that he was busy then
convert each of the following sentences into reported speech.also,write down the from of the tense used in the reported speech.
16.''what all did you get from the market?'' asked father.
17.''you mustn't tease animals,'' our teacher said.
18.'' you must look for the lost key,'' my brother said.
19.'' when does the show start? asked kakran.
20.'' open the doors and windows,'' said the woman.
My english incharge teacher told me and my class a formula for solving the direct and indirect speech that is "SON divided by 123 but i could not understand it if anybody knows this answer plz tell me fast.
Change the sentence into indirect speech-
Rajiv said to me ' "He plays with right hand."
sample of report writing
change the sentences given below into direct speech.
1.he asked her if she had gone through that book.
2.he told me that he had come to see Mr Bhandari who was not well that day.
3.the boy said that he wanted to be a pilot.
4.he proposed that they should not make haste as that might spoil their effort.
5.the old man advised his sons to stop quarreling among themselves over petty issues.
I want to know how to write notice?
RAM TOLD ME ''I AM A GOOD BOY''.
Change into indirect speech-
1. The priest said to me,'May the Almighty grant you a long life!'
2.'How pretty I look!'said the young girl.
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)