The Triangle and its Properties
- A triangle is a simple closed curve made up of three line segments.
It has three vertices, three sides and three angles.
- Triangles can be classified on the basis of their sides as:
- Scalene – No side of the triangle is equal
- Isosceles – Exactly two sides of the triangle are equal
- Equilateral – All the sides of the triangle are equal
- On the basis of angles, triangles can be classified as:
- Acute-angled – All the angles of the triangle are less than 90°
- Obtuse-angled – Any one of the angles of the triangle is greater than …
To view the complete topic, please