Select Board & Class
WHY ARE EARTHWORMS CALLED THE FRIENDS OF FARMERS?
Please explain the formula for percolation rate.
what type of crops can grow in clay and lomy soil?
explain the different stages of soil formation?
what the sandy soil is used for?
what is soil profile ?explain.
boojho heard from his neighbour that 8-10 days after the rain the level of water in a pond or well rises .which type of soil will allow water to reach a well faster and in a greater amount
what type of crops are grown in desert soil
WHY SOIL IS IMPORTANT FOR US?
what is the difference between raw and baked soil ?
explain an activity to show that soil contain moisture
how terrace farming prevent soil erosion?
What kind of soil is most suitable for making toys and why?
Trees help in soil formation as well as in its protection.explain.
which soil has the highest percolation rate ?? i cannot understand hat is PERCOLATIN RATE ??????
moisture affects the fertility of soil.justify
what are the three layers of soil?
DEFINE WATER PERCOLATION RATE ???
Why is soil regarded as a non renewable source when it is continuously made by weathering?
What effect does construction of building and roads have on water percolation through the soil? hence what effect woud it have on the water table?
difference between a-horizon,b-horizonamd c-horizon
what is the full form of NGO?
Boojho would like to know the difference between raw and baked soil?
define percolation tanks
How do you calculate the water absorption percent of soil?
what is the importance of soil?
Name any two soil pollutants ? How does it affect the soil .
what is soil pollution?
A soil sample weighing 150g is dried completely by keeping in sunshine.The mass of dried soil is 135g. calculate the percentage of water in the given sample of soil.
what is biogas? write the advantages of using biogas .
explain how soil pollution and soil erosion could be prevented.
What is padology?
what is difference between percolation and absorption?
WHICH SOIL HOLDS THE HIGHEST AND THE LOWEST PERCOLATION RATE AND ABSOBTION RATE.
PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE TOMORROW??????? P L E A S E >
1- Clayey soil has a good water holding capacity . Why ???
What is loam and why is it considered to be the best topsoil for growing plants?
why is soil conservation so important? i want a brief note on it
arrange the following categoriesof soil particles according to their diameter in descending order
fine sand, clay, stone, gravel, silt, coarse sand
Earth worms is called nature ploughman?why?
Comment on "soil teeming with life " in points
What is soil erosion? What factors responsible for soil erosion?
how many types of soils ? and name them?
what is the difference between black soil and clayey soil
pls.............. answer fast
in which soil the water holding capacity is the highest
To make roads people break large rocks into smaller pieces .Is this weathering
Water percolation rate of the soil refers to the rate of the movement of water through the soil as it passes through the small holes or spaces between the particles of the soil. please explain?
What is the meaning of Surahi and Kalla given up in the lesson?
draw a diagram of biogas plant . what are it 's uses .
explain soil profile with diagram
what is the function of air present in the spaces between the soil particles
WHAT ARE THE USES OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SOIL?
define water retention in soil
1. Which soil is used to make pots, toys and statues?
2. What is residual soil?
3. Does soil possess different colours?
4. Give a collective name for different layers of soil.
5. Soil is found almost everywhere‟. Justify the statement.
6. What are the factors which affect the soil?
7. Why are some soils more productive than others?
8. What is percolation of water? How it is different for different types of soil?
9. What will you observe on heating the soil in a test tube? Explain your observation.
10. Why is soil known as the habitat of many living organisms?
11. What factors are used to differentiate various layers of soil?
12. What is silt? It is a component of which type of soil?
13. Which layer in a soil profile is described as most productive and why?
14. How can soil erosion be prevented?
15. What are the causes of soil erosion?
16. How does moisture affect the fertility of the soil?
17. Describe the process of formation of soil.
18. How will you say that the soil is one of the most important natural resources?
19. What is the basis to classify the soil in different types? Describe all the types.
20. Write a short note on the factors that pollute soil. Also give measures of prevention.
21. Why does erosion of soil occur? Give the methods to prevent it.
22. List the factors which help in classification of soil.
23. Why different soils suit different crops? Explain.
24. How does the sizes of different soil particles affect its properties?
25. Describe the different layers in soil profile.
26. Name the soil best suited for the growth of rice, wheat, lentils and cotton. Justify your answer with an account on properties of soil.
27. Soil particles size is an important factor to determine the property of soil. Explain.
28. Which is the best soil for growing plants?
29. Which soil is used to make pots, toys and statues?
30. What is soil?
31. What are the factors which affect the soil?
32. Why are some soils more productive than others?
33. Describe the formation of soil.
34. How will you say that the soil is one of the most important natural resources?
35. What is the basis to classify the soil in different types? Describe all the types.
36. Write a short note on the factors that pollute soil. Also give measures of prevention.
37. Why does erosion of soil occur? Give the methods to prevent it.
38. Why different soils are suited different crops? Explain it.
kindly answer these answers please
what kind of soil should be used for making matkas and surahis?
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)