Select Board & Class
WHY ARE EARTHWORMS CALLED THE FRIENDS OF FARMERS?
Please explain the formula for percolation rate.
what type of crops can grow in clay and lomy soil?
explain the different stages of soil formation?
what the sandy soil is used for?
what is soil profile ?explain.
Water drains quickly from the sandy soil. Give reasons
what type of crops are grown in desert soil
why is b- horizon rich in minerals
WHY SOIL IS IMPORTANT FOR US?
boojho heard from his neighbour that 8-10 days after the rain the level of water in a pond or well rises .which type of soil will allow water to reach a well faster and in a greater amount
Use the following information to answer the next question.
As compared to the soil particles present in silt and sand, the soil particles present in clay are the smallest in size. The size of the soil particles in silt is between that of the size of soil particles in clay and sand. Sand is granular and the size of its particles is the largest.
Soil samples collected from four different regions were mixed with water in a beaker and were allowed to settle.
Sand particles occupy layer
Time Spent: 24 secondsHide Solution
Soil particles will settle according to their respective weights. The lightest soil particles will settle at the top of the beaker, whereas the heaviest soil particles will settle at the bottom. The sand particles present in soil are the largest. Thus, they will settle at the bottom of the beaker.
The correct answer is A.
no , but the correct answer is b which i have ticked be cause the last layer which is shown is called the gravel in hindi (kankad) i am in full confiedence that my answer is correct and merit do all the things fast you ae doing everything very slow i want my answer on 14-2 2013 as on 15 feb my pre- annual exam is there of subject science
and i also want the answers of the questions asked by me in the subject of social studies and when i am seeing anyone another"s answer in that you have given the answer in 2 hrs in just 2 hrs but mine questions it has now became i think 1 week it"s not fair i want the answer quickly and now i am very much angry . just please try to do it quckly
what is the difference between raw and baked soil ?
What kind of soil is most suitable for making toys and why?
how terrace farming prevent soil erosion?
name any three minerals present in rocks
which soil has the highest percolation rate ?? i cannot understand hat is PERCOLATIN RATE ??????
what are the three layers of soil?
DEFINE WATER PERCOLATION RATE ???
Why is soil regarded as a non renewable source when it is continuously made by weathering?
what is the difference between black soil and clayey soil
pls.............. answer fast
what is the full form of NGO?
Why is mountain soil acidic?
define percolation tanks
why is soil conservation so important? i want a brief note on it
what is the importance of soil?
what kind of soil should be used for making matkas and surahis?
Name any two soil pollutants ? How does it affect the soil .
explain an experiment to show removing moisture from the soil with the help of diagram
Trees help in soil formation as well as in its protection.explain.
what is soil pollution?
what is biogas? write the advantages of using biogas .
explain how soil pollution and soil erosion could be prevented.
explain an activity to show that soil contain moisture
What is padology?
what is difference between percolation and absorption?
there are more layer in our book
WHICH SOIL HOLDS THE HIGHEST AND THE LOWEST PERCOLATION RATE AND ABSOBTION RATE.
PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE TOMORROW??????? P L E A S E >
1- Clayey soil has a good water holding capacity . Why ???
moisture affects the fertility of soil.justify
Soil contains no water - true or false
Earth worms is called nature ploughman?why?
Please explain precolation of water briefly. Please answer before 16 Nov. Thank You
What is soil erosion? What factors responsible for soil erosion?
What effect does construction of building and roads have on water percolation through the soil? hence what effect woud it have on the water table?
how many types of soils ? and name them?
in which soil the water holding capacity is the highest
Water percolation rate of the soil refers to the rate of the movement of water through the soil as it passes through the small holes or spaces between the particles of the soil. please explain?
What is the meaning of Surahi and Kalla given up in the lesson?
what is the function of air present in the spaces between the soil particles
which soil can absorb water faster sandy,loamyor clayey soil
WHAT ARE THE USES OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SOIL?
1. Which soil is used to make pots, toys and statues?
2. What is residual soil?
3. Does soil possess different colours?
4. Give a collective name for different layers of soil.
5. Soil is found almost everywhere‟. Justify the statement.
6. What are the factors which affect the soil?
7. Why are some soils more productive than others?
8. What is percolation of water? How it is different for different types of soil?
9. What will you observe on heating the soil in a test tube? Explain your observation.
10. Why is soil known as the habitat of many living organisms?
11. What factors are used to differentiate various layers of soil?
12. What is silt? It is a component of which type of soil?
13. Which layer in a soil profile is described as most productive and why?
14. How can soil erosion be prevented?
15. What are the causes of soil erosion?
16. How does moisture affect the fertility of the soil?
17. Describe the process of formation of soil.
18. How will you say that the soil is one of the most important natural resources?
19. What is the basis to classify the soil in different types? Describe all the types.
20. Write a short note on the factors that pollute soil. Also give measures of prevention.
21. Why does erosion of soil occur? Give the methods to prevent it.
22. List the factors which help in classification of soil.
23. Why different soils suit different crops? Explain.
24. How does the sizes of different soil particles affect its properties?
25. Describe the different layers in soil profile.
26. Name the soil best suited for the growth of rice, wheat, lentils and cotton. Justify your answer with an account on properties of soil.
27. Soil particles size is an important factor to determine the property of soil. Explain.
28. Which is the best soil for growing plants?
29. Which soil is used to make pots, toys and statues?
30. What is soil?
31. What are the factors which affect the soil?
32. Why are some soils more productive than others?
33. Describe the formation of soil.
34. How will you say that the soil is one of the most important natural resources?
35. What is the basis to classify the soil in different types? Describe all the types.
36. Write a short note on the factors that pollute soil. Also give measures of prevention.
37. Why does erosion of soil occur? Give the methods to prevent it.
38. Why different soils are suited different crops? Explain it.
kindly answer these answers please
Which soil has the lowest percolation rate of water? How and why??
Copyright © 2021 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)