Select Board & Class
what is hindi names of all planets ? for eg. mars :- mangal
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLANETS AND SATELLITES
give 5 uses of artificial satellites???
why does pole star appears to be stationary in the night sky whereas all other stars appear to be moving from east to west?????????????
why does the pole star appear stationary in the skly ,whereas all other stars appear to move from east to west???
What is the importance of the 'Pole star'?
why planets do not collide while revolving around the sun
why do stars appear to twinkle????
what are the differences between star and a shooting star ???
IS THERE A SHORT WAY TO REMEMBER THE 9 PLANETS
what is saptarishi?
some scientists claim that there was life on mars. is it really true? or its all nonsense.
What is air pollution , name 4 air pollutants, sources & effects?
how can we locate pole star with the help of ursa major
why do we classify the sun as a star?
what is big bang theory?
What makes the star give out vast amount of energy?
what is pole star? why does it appears to be stationary? plzz give me the answer in short
what is the full form of WWF?
What's the difference between meteor, meteorite and meteoroid?
Why does moon changes its shape every day
write a short note on Phase of Moon ?
Stars have their own light or not or they absorbs sunlight?
what is god particles . Please give in detail.
11. A satellite of mass m revolves around the earth of radius R at a height x from its surface. If g is the acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the earth, calculate the orbital speed of the satellite.
why do stars give out heat and light?
Differentiate between galaxies and constellations in points
Tell some differences between stars, planets and satellites ?
what is big bang theory? how our earth formed
Can anyone explain me what a blackhole is.
why does pole star not seems to move
Name a star which appears stationary from the Earth. In which constellation is it situated?
Why does a star appear to rise four minutes earlier in the sky everyday than the previous day?
1. A star is light years away from the earth. what does it mean ?
2. Why do stars look ery small although these are huge heaenly bodies ?
3. The moon is not a star but still shines . give reason
4. The planet mercury does not have an atmosphere. How does this affect the temperature on its surface ?
5. Write two uses of remote sensing satellites ?
6. Why does planets not collide with each other during their journey around the sun ?
7. Why does the tail of a comet always point away from the sun ?
8. Why does the pole star appears stationary in the sky, where as all other stars appears to move from East to West.
WHY IS EARTH KNOWN AS "UNIQUE PLANET" ?EXPLAIN
why is the distance between stars expressed in light years? what do you understand by the statement that a star is eight years away from the earth
Why do all stars in the sky appear to move from east to west?
what is difference between meteors and meteorites?
why,only earth is a planet which supports life????why not other planets??????
what is the relation between light year and kilimeter?
I urgently need a slogan on Mysterious universe
do all the stars in the sky moves?explain
why do scientists predict the existence of life on mars?
what conditions make life possible on earth ???
If I am 13 years old how many times have I revolved around the Sun.
why can we only see one side of the moon????
Which property of the pole star makes it very useful for sailors?
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)