Select Board & Class
write a speech on "HISTORY LEGENDS
Summary of a legend of the northland ? Beehive textbook page 65 ! Needed URGENTLEY!
please give a SHORT AND SWEET speech on the policy of HONESTY.
What is the central idea of the poem "A Legend of the Northland"?
1. Which country or countries do you think “the Northland” refers to?
2. What did Saint Peter ask the old lady for? What was the lady’s reaction?
3. How did he punish her?
4. How does the woodpecker get her food?
5. Do you think that the old lady would have been so ungenerous if she had known who Saint Peter really was? What would she have done then?
6. Is this a true story? Which part of this poem do you feel is the most important?
7. What is a legend? Why is this poem called a legend?
8. Write the story of ‘A Legend of the Northland’ in about ten sentences.
Cbse question 7 - the teacher will ask the students to answer these questions based on an interview given by the legendary wwe wrestler , Kane to chris carle of ign . The students are to listen to the interview (given at the back of the cbse textbook)
ques 1 - what were the video games that Kane liked playing earlier and which games later ?
ques 2 - who was Kane favourite wrestler when he was first getting into wrestling and who were some of the other wrestlers who influenced him into taking up wrestling ?
ques 3 - how according to Kane had wwe changed in the past ten years .
ques 4 - does Kane prefer performing with mask or without the mask ?
ques 5- why does Kane wrestle these days even though he has accomplished almost everything ?
ques 6 - what is your impression of Kane as a a person after you have heard this interview ?
Is this poem is a part of the folkore of the North Land.Explain.
If u were Saint Peter, what would be your reaction to the woman.(different from what is done by saint peter in the text)?
plzzzzz any 5 questions answers between this stanza....AWAY, AWAY IN THE NORTHLAND,WHERE THE HOURS OF THE DAY ARE FEW,AND THE NIGHTS ARE SO LONG IN WINTERTHAT THEY CANNOT SLEEP THEM THROUGH;
Write a dialogue between the old lady and the saint Peter.
1. Let’s look at the words at the end of the second and fourth lines, viz., ‘snows’ and ‘clothes’, true’ and ‘you’, ‘below’ and ‘know’. We find that ‘snows’ rhymes with ‘clothes’, ‘true’ rhymes with ‘you’ and ‘below’ rhymes with ‘know’.
Find more such rhyming words.
2. Go to the local library or talk to older persons in your locality and find legends in your own language. Tell the class these legends.
Give the papper patern of S.A.0.2 OF ALL SUB
Research and find out ballad that contains in the poem A Legend of the Northland.
i want reivew of romeo and juliet ..pls sure 4 thumbs up
8. Once as Saint Peter was walking around the world preaching, he came to the door of an old woman who was baking cakes. It was very cold outside and he was almost about to faint because of fasting. He asked the old lady for a cake. She made a very little cake, but as it was baking, she thought it was too large to give away. Therefore, she kneaded another still smaller one, but found it as large as the previous one. Finally, she took a tiny scrap of dough, rolled it, and baked it into a thin piece such that it looked like a wafer, but was still too greedy to part with it. Saint Peter got angry at this behaviour of the old lady. He told her that she was far too selfish to be a human and to have food, shelter, and fire for warmth. He turned her into a woodpecker and she flew off the chimney. All her clothes were burnt except her scarlet cap and she lives in the woods to this day, boring all day for food.
Write down any legend with a moral.
Its for 5 marks.
Teachers, pleasery to ans soon... its for my internal assessment..
What is the meaning of "alms"?
i want sum beautiful srapes can any1 send me?????
write a letter about reckless driving ????
The review of this lession
summary of the poem the legend of the northern land
a migdgcvcf gvfgfg
can i know the question number 3.
what is the legend related
hey plese tell me the book review of tales from panchtantra by vernon thomson and summary of one story from book tales of panchtantra????
i love you
how can start this study method from house
What is a legend?Why is this poem called legend?
what is the meanig of thirumalainalam
why was lady changed woodpeker
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)