Select Board & Class
summary of the lake isle of innisfree ?
1. You need not ___________ for fuel. There's plenty of petrol in the car. (stop) 2. The stranger tried ___________ my room. (enter) 3. Her parent made her ___________ music for three hours daily. (practise) 4. The child did nothing but ___________ (cry)
Write a critical appreciation of the poem 'The Lake Isle of Innisfree in 120 words.
1. What kind of place is Innisfree? Think about:
(i) the three things the poet wants to do when he goes back there (stanza I);
(ii) what he hears and sees there and its effect on him (stanza II);
(iii) what he hears in his “heart’s core” even when he is far away from Innisfree (stanza III).
2. By now you may have concluded that Innisfree is a simple, natural place, full of beauty and peace. How does the poet contrast it with where he now stands? (Read stanza III).
3. Do you think Innisfree is only a place, or a state of mind? Does the poet actually miss the place of his boyhood days?
HELPME GET A SPEECH ON THE TOPIC "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF"!!!
plzzz questions answers between the first stanza....(ANY 3)I WILL ARISE AND GO NOW , AND GO TO INNISFREE,AND A SMALL CABIN BUILD THERE, OF CLAY AND WATTLES MADE:NINE BEAN-ROWS WILL I HAVE THERE, A HIVE FOR THE HONEYBEE,AND LIVE ALONE IN THE BEE-LOUD GLADE.
How does the poet miss the Isle of Innisfree ?
write the summary of the poem 'The Lake Isle of Innisfree' ?
1. I _________ you only if you tell me the whole truth. (help) 2. Would he be granted leave if he __________ for it? (apply) 3. If there ____________ sufficient light , I would have taken some photographs. (be) 4. You ___________ yourself if that branch breaks. (hurt)
Summary of The lake Isle of Innisfree (poem)
Make a brochure to promote tourism to Innisfree.
why my badges are not visible even though i got an email of earning on bronze popular badge.other members have got it displayed on their profile.please help meritnation.
plzzzz first stanza this poem question answers (ANY 3)
write a short note on a story 'how i taught my grandmother to read' ...:-)
Justify the classification of the poem The lake isle of Innisfree as a lyric.
Your letter should include
meaning of man of all means
1. Look at the words the poet uses to describe what he sees and hears at Innisfree
(i) Bee-loud glade
(ii) Evenings full of the linnet’s wings
(iii) Lake water lapping with low sounds
What pictures do these words create in your mind?
2. Look at these words:
...peace comes dropping slow
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings
What do these words mean to you? What do you think “comes dropping slow...from the veils of the morning”? What does “to where the cricket sings” mean?
You are stranded on an island. Describe what will youdo for ur living.
experts please answer this :
compare and contrast inssifree with the place the poet lives
The Three Musketeers (French: Les Trois Mousquetaires) is a novel by Alexandre Dumas, first serialized in March–July 1844. Set in the 17th century, it recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to travel to Paris, to join the Musketeers of the Guard. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title; those are his friends Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, inseparable friends who live by the motto "all for one, one for all" ("tous pour un, un pour tous").
The story of d'Artagnan is continued in Twenty Years After and The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later. Those three novels by Dumas are together known as the d'Artagnan Romances.
The Three Musketeers was first published in serial form in the newspaper Le Siècle between March and July 1844.
When Alexandre Dumas wrote The Three Musketeers he also was a practising fencer and like many other French gentlemen of his generation he attended the schools for Canne de combat and Savate of Michel Casseux, Charles Lecour and Joseph Charlemont (who had been a regular fencing instructor in the French army).
difference between metaphor and a similey
1. The Principal said to us, "The examination is drawing near." 2. The teacher said, "The earth revolves round the sun." 3. Yamini said to me, "You must change your habits." 4. The stranger said to the policeman, "Sir, I was assaulted by some people at the station."
how does the poet miss inisfree
i just need some help.
if you could just give the llist of figures of speech in all the poems in the beehive text book
Take a ChapterView NCERT SolutionsTestView Revision NotesView Revision NotesView NCERT Solutions
a speech on women in defence services
1. Gold is the __________ precious of all metals. (much/more/most/many) 2. An apple is usually as _______________ (big/bigger/biggest/most big) as an orange. 3. Blood is ____________ than water. (thick/thicker/thickest/more thicker) 4. The ___________ (high/higher/highest/more higher) you go, the _________ (cooler/coolest/cool/more cooler) it is 5. Your handwriting is ____________ (bad/worse/worst/more bad) than mine.
What are Gerunds and Infinitives? Please answer. I have my CBSE class 7 exam tomorrow Neep help #ASAP
the word which means seashore or tomove or aimlessly
who is the author of the story
can any1 send beautiful flower scrapes???
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)