Select Board & Class
summary of chapter the fun they had
A new revised volume of Isaac Asimov's short stories has just been released. Order one set. Write a letter to the publisher, Mindfame Private Limited, 1632 Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, requesting that a set be sent to you by Value Payable Post (VPP), and giving your address. Your letter will have the following parts.
• Addresses of the sender and receiver
• The salutation
• The body of the letter
• The closing phrases and signature
the schools of the future will have no books and no teachers talk against the topic
different types of spinach n tamil....ie,..keerai...
pls anwer fast
essay on ''importance of a girl child in a family''.
• In pairs, discuss three things that you like the best about your school and three things about your school that you would like to change. Write them down.
in the chapter a dog named duke
describe duke's role in hooper's life?how did he assume all the responsibility for leading his crippled master back to his office desk?
Write an essay on INTERNET AFFECTS CREATIVITY. Please reply urgently........
summary of the fun they had
Answer each of these questions in a short paragraph (about 30 words).
1. What kind of teachers did Margie and Tommy have?
2. Why did Margie’s mother send for the County Inspector?
3. What did he do?
4. Why was Margie doing badly in geography? What did the Country Inspector do to help her?
5. What had once happened to Tommy’s teacher?
6. Did Margie have regular days and hours for school? If so, why?
7. How does Tommy describe the old kind of school?
8. How does he describe the old kind of teachers?
write a letter to yeor mother informing about your new school
i want a personification poem that is jisme koi non living thing cheez apni life history bataaye ki .... for example i am a little plant.. poeple
(C++ Question)Write a short note on ( void ) data type of about 4-5 lines
Now tell the meaning of --
what is the full form of hello?
who is tommy?
how to write email?
(Activity) Calculate how many years and months ahead from now Margie’s diary entry is.
Answer these questions in a few words or a couple of sentences each.
1. How old are Margie and Tommy?
2. What did Margie write in her diary?
3. Had Margie ever seen a book before?
4. What things about the book did she find strange?
5. What do you think a telebook is?
6. Where was Margie’s school? Did she have any classmates?
7. What subjects did Margie and Tommy learn?
What did margie write in her diary
what things about the book did she find strange?
Answer each of these questions in two or three paragraphs (100 − 150 words)
1. What are the main features of the mechanical teachers and the schoolrooms that Margie and Tommy have in the story?
2. Why did Margie hate school? Why did she think the old kind of school must have been fun?
3. Do you agree with Margie that schools today are more fun than the school in the story? Give reasons for your answer.
Where is the category of English LITERATURE reader...this is my course..i want to ask the summary of the first chapter of LITERATURE READER.please answer..I am just choosing the wrong chapter because the chapter or the book i want is not in category..anyone knows the answer please comment..:)
i need an essay on the topic, computers and children-a boon or bane
i am speaking for boon
Where is the LITERATURE READER of english.It is the new edition.and its my book.how can i ask the questions.If any one know the FIrst chapter of class 9th English literature reader.I want the summary of first chapter.just a exmplae on how to start a summary.please.I have just selected the wrong chapter because the chapter or the book is not available in this category.so PLEASE help me :(
i need your help...i am not able to find an answer...
there was a momentous decision taken by robert frost in 1912.so, why was it so difficult to make this decision? give more than one reason.....plz help me out!!
How old are Magic and Tommy?
write an essay on
the old school is more perferred as modern school
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)