Select Board & Class
the lok sabha is more powerful than rajya sabha. explain by giving three reasons?
why do we need political institution?
Is SEBC and OBC same ??
Write 3 differences between political and permanent executive.write 1 function of each
Q1. Why do we need a parliament? Explain.
how is the prime minister of india appointed?
differences between lok sabha and rajya sabha
what is buffer stock? why is it created by the government?
Why do we need institutions for governing a country?
why is the president of india called the nominal head of the state ?
explain 'indira sawhney and others vs union of India case' clearly.
Dont give me any link for this and please answer fastly.
why are political institutions important ?? give three points .
What is the difference between the Nominal and Real Executive in India?
what are the powers of president of india
how is a major policy decision taken?
explain the major powers and functions of supreme court?
Why the ministers are more powerful than civil servants?
Please answer fast. My exams are tomorrow
What is the importance of civil servants in running the government ??
Explain the composition of council of ministers.
The Prime Minister occupies a unique position of power and prestige. His powers and functions are:
1. He prepares the list of the council of ministers. The president cannot drop any name from this list;
2. The Prime Minister distributes the work to the different ministers;
3. He can dismiss an erring minister;
4. He presides over the meetings of the Cabinet;
5. He supervises and co-ordinates the working of various departments;
6. He is the main spokesman of the ministry;
7. He is a link between the council of ministers and the President.
8. He advises the President on the issue of making appointments;
9. He advises the President to dissolve the Lok Sabha; and
10. He plays a leading role in making all policy statements as also the preparation of the annual budget.The Prime Minister occupies a unique position of power and prestige. His powers and functions are:
10. He plays a leading role in making all policy statements as also the preparation of the annual budget.
What is the difference between M.P and M.L.A ?
How are the council of ministers appointed ? Explain it as a question of 5 marks.
explain money bill ? how is it passed in parliament??
What are the merits and demerits of political institutions in a democratic country???
Compare the powers of lok sabha and rajya sabha .
Why are institutions essential in democratic governments?
how is the indian prime minister elected ? describe his power and function?
The Prime Minister is the real executive head of our country. Prove this statement
1) Which events preceded the Government order of 13th August, 1990?
2) Is President of India a part of the Parliament? To which house does he belong?
3) Which body is called Council of Ministers? What is the usual strength of it?
4)Who assists the cabinet?
please answer these questions....... :)
how is loksabha is more powerful than rajyasabha?
why democratic governments insist on institutions?
write short note on parliament.
what is the difference b/w lok sabha and rajya sabha?give three differences plsss.....guys pls its very very urgent....tomorroe I have my SST exam.....pls....
What were the developments after v p singh became prime minister and Janata Dal formed the government?
what is the full form of SEBC?Is it Socially and Economically Backward Classes or Socially and Educationally Backward Classes?
wt r d powers of indian prime minister?
Which of these are correct so far as powers of
Why parliamentary democracy in most countries is often known as the Cabinet form of government?
how is the union council of ministers formed?
What are The Function of Parliament?
what is collective responsibility describe its significance
advantages and disadvantages of coalition government?
why does the political executive have more power than non- political executive?
Write short note on Rajya Sabha
What is the difference between money bill and ordinary bill?
what is mandal commission?plz explain.
NAME TWO HOUSES OF INDIAN PARLIAMENT. WHICH HOUSE IS MORE POWERFUL AND WHY?
EXPLAIN THE ROLE OF THE JUDICIARY IN THE INDIAN DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM
how has the indian constitution ensured the independence of the judiciary
Describe any three functions of the Election Commission of India.
why is the judiciary of india considered one of the most powerful judiciary in the world? pl answer fast i need for pre board tomm.
Who is the highest executive authority of india? How is he elected?
what is the full form of S.E.B.C.?
who decided to issue the office memorandum
what is meant by council of ministers?
can any one halp by answerindg me diz question
Q1) what are the powers and functions of president in breif..? in points
importance of right to constitutional remedies
whatwas the role of political and non-political executive in the case of the Office Memorandum?
why do we need parliament? explain in point's.
What is the length of terms(in years) of rajya sabha and lok sabha?
how does the parliament exercise control over the executive?
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)