Board Paper of Class 10 2013 Maths - Solutions
(PART – A)General Instructions:
1. There are 50 objective type questions in this part and all are compulsory.
2. The questions are serially numbered from 1 to 50 and each carries 1 mark.
3. You are supplied with separate OMR sheet with the alternative (A) ◯, (B) ◯, (C) ◯, (D) ◯ against each question number. For each question, select the correct alternative and darken the circle ◯ as ● completely with the pen against the alphabet corresponding to that alternative in the given OMR sheet
From the following 1 to 50 questions, select the correct alternative from those given and darken the circle with pen against the alphabet, against number in OMR sheet.
• Each question carries 1 mark.
(PART – B)
(PART – B)
1. There are four sections in this part of the question paper and total 1 to 17 question are there.
2. All the questions are compulsory. Internal options are given.
3. Draw figures wherever required. Retain all the lines of construction.
4. The numbers at right side represent the marks of the question..
Answer the following questions from 51 to 58 with calculations.(Each question carries 2 marks).
Answer the following questions from 59 to 62 with calculations. Each question is of 3 marks.
Answer the following questions from No. 63 to 65, as directed with the calculations. Each question is of 4 marks.
Answer the following questions from No. 66 to 67. Each question carries 5 marks.