- Global warming - The rise in overall temperature of the earth because of the green house effect is referred as global warming.
- Air pollution
- The layer of air present around the earth is called atmosphere.
- Atmosphere is composed of 78% of nitrogen, 21% of oxygen, and 1% percent other gases such as carbon dioxide, ozone, water vapour, methane, etc.
- The phenomenon of contamination of air with unwanted substances so that it becomes harmful for living organisms and non-living substances is known as air pollution.
- The substances, which cause air pollution, are called air pollutants.
- Sources …
To view the complete topic, please