- A simple machine is a device that makes work easier, faster and more convenient.
- Terms used in simple machines are:
- Effort: force applied to the machine.
- Load: body on which work is done.
- Fulcrum: fixed point about which the machine can turn.
- Input energy: energy supplied to the machine.
- Output energy: useful work done by a machine.
- Principle of machine: for an ideal machine the output is equal to its input.
Relationbetween mechanical advantage and velocity ratio
To view the complete topic, please