Reproduction in Organisms
- It is the period between the birth and natural death of an organism.
- It is a biological process through which living organisms produce offspring that are similar to themselves. Reproduction is of two types: sexual and asexual.
- It requires only one parent; thus, it does not involve the fusion of gametes.
- Offspring produced are exact copies of their parents.
- Clones are morphologically and genetically similar individuals.
- Binary fission is a mode of asexual reproduction wh…
To view the complete topic, please