Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- It deals with the scientific management of livestock.
- It includes various aspects such as feeding, breeding and disease control.
- It includes cattle, goat, sheep, poultry and fish farming.
- of farms and farm animals
- Dairy farm management –
- It is done usually for the production of milk and draught labour for agricultural work.
- The management of dairy farm animals involves regular maintenance and cleansing of animal shelters. Animals should be kept in well-ventilated roofs.
- Poultry farm management –
- It is done to meet the demands for egg and chicken.…
To view the complete topic, please