Soil and Fossil
- Soil Types
- Soil is a mixture of rock particles and humus.
- Soil → Rock particle + Humus
- Living organisms such as microbes, earthworm, and plant roots are found in soil.
- Classification of soil
- Sandy soil
- Sand particles are large that cannot fit together.
- Larger spaces are present between particles.
- It is light, well aerated, and dry.
- Clayey soil
- Clay particles are smaller and tightly packed together.
- It has little space for air and can hold water between particles.
- Loamy soil
- It is the best top soil for the growth of plants.
- It is the m…
To view the complete topic, please