- Magnetite is a rock that has the property to attract objects made of iron.
- The substance that can attract iron, cobalt, or nickel is known as a magnet.
- Magnet was discovered by a shepherd named Magnes around 2000 B.C. who lived in Magnesia, Greece.
- With the passage of time, people learned to make magnets from iron pieces. These magnets are known as artificial magnets.
- Materials that get attracted towards the magnets are the magnetic materials.
- Materials that do not get attracted towards…
To view the complete topic, please