Select Board & Class
please give 90 v1-v2-v3 forms of verbs
please explain finite and non-finite verbs with examples
what are finite & non-finite verbs?
I - Grammar and Usage-MCQ
1 I______ on this line before I realized my mistake.
(b) was worked
(c ) am working
(d) had been working
2 The doctor_____ an operation.
(c) is performed
3 I _______ we should accept the offer.
(b) will think
(c ) should think
(d) would think
4 We rested _____ the shade of the tree.
(c ) ourselves in
(d) ourselves under
5 She should be ashamed _____ her actions.
(c ) of
6 He _____ friends has come back.
(a) and his
(b) or his
(c ) along with his 71
(d) along with them
7 Nowadays, she_____ her drawing board to school.
(c ) take
defination of verb
What is the verb form of the word practical
Here are your shoes.I___just____(clean) them.
(1)am,cleaning (2)was,cleaning 93)have,cleaned (4)had,cleaned
fill in the blanks with the correct form of the word given in the options-
budge, wriggle,spring, paralyse, maroon , jerk , tug , spin , scurry , whirl , soar
1. The rabbit was_____________ when it saw the snake. It couldn't move.
2. The shipwrecked sailor was_________ on a small island in the Pacific Ocean for 3 months.
3.He ___________open the cupboard door & the surprised thief fell out.
4.The worm _____________ free from under the rock.
5.Maya sat on the first seat & woudn't ______________ even though it wasn't hers.
6.The tiger stalk's its prey & then ___ _______ on it.
7. The mouse _______ into its hole near the kitchen door.
8.We could hear the harsh cry of the gulls as they __________ above the waves.
9. The dancer___________ on her toes to inscribe a perfect cube.
10.The ice skater began to__________ faster & faster in time to the music.
11.Robinson Crusoe ________ at the boat to pull it free.
Write 75 verb-forms and 50 degrees of adjectives...Frns if u dont want to write 75 or 50..pls give me 2-3 examples !! plss ans. mah ques.
what are finite and non finite verbs?
What are infinitive verbs
Fill in the blanks using suitable forms of verbs given in brackets.
a.I______to vist you yesterday, but you_______not at home.((to want)) ((to be)).
b. Look ! it _____ so we can't _____ to yhe beach.((to rain)) ((to go))
the fawn wobbled after him ?
is this sentence transitive or intransitive verb ?
Fill in the blanks with intransiive verb:
1. The teacher-----into a rage.
Fill in the blanks with transitive verb:
2.Horses-----tongas for us.
3.The ants-----the wasps.
can u give examples for transitive verbs
Is it possible to use the verbs smell, look, feel, taste transitively
What questions are to be asked to find if the sentence is Intransitive Verbs and Transitive Verb
what is the main difference between gerund and present participle?
It (a) ______________ (decide) to construct a number of flyovers at main intersections in the capital to ease the traffic flow. It (b) __________ (hope) that the problem of traffic jams at these intersections (c) ______________ (solve) to a great extent.
(a) (i) is decided
(ii) will be decided
(iii) has been decided
(iv) is being decided
(b) (i) has been hoped
(ii) was hoped
(iii) will be hoped
(iv) is hoped
(c) (i) has been solved
(ii) will be solved
(iii) was solved
(iv) had been solved
what is slew and its all forms of verbs?
State the following into Transitive and Inransitive:
1.We went to the market for shopping.
2.Just taste thisdelicious cake.
3.I feel a severe pain in my head.
the word satisfied can be replaced by .......
Aren't all verbs action words?
If not can you tell me which varbs are not action words?
i visited the place where the famous poet kabir was born.
find the type of verb as transitive or intransitive
finite and non finite verbs
what are adverbs?
can you differ between gerunds and infinitives?
What is a Finite , Non-Finite Verbs? and What is infinitives or Gerund? How can this be indentified in a scentence??
1. Three forms of verbs?
present past past participle
Is ...... ...............
Has ....... ...............
Play ...... ...............
Dance .......... ..................
What is v1 v2 v3.
What is the difference between present participle and gerund?
How do you identify these in a given sentence?
are there any types of verbs ?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE? PLZ QUICK TOMORROW I HAVE TEST.
can u give examples for transitive verbs?
Q- Rewrite the sentences by replacing the underlined words with a verb from the box. You will have to change the form of the verb. You may also have to reword the sentences.
1. Arun abstained from indulging in the dessert as he was putting on weight.
2. The earth goes around the sun every three hundred and sixty-five days.
3. The building broke down because of the incessant rains.
4. As the girl sank she called loudly for help.
5. In the past many people were unjustly punished for the religious beliefs.
6. The audience clapped their hands loudly after the play.
7. Suman felt great dislike for the idea of deceiving her parents.
8. Akbar excercised his control over nearby the whole of India.
9. The twins did not look like each other.
10. The church was founded to help the people in the village.
11. The troupe from Africa completely held the attention of the audience.
12. The teacher accepted as satisfactory the students plan for the play.
13. Theodore pondered over the options before making a choice.
14. The truth came out only when the captain returned.
15. Leena took the place of Reena in the play when Reena fell ill.
what is the difference between gerund and infinitive also give reason?
how could might be used in an interrogative form?
what are finite and non-finite verb?with examples.
please expert answer the question,my exam is at hand.
what are modal verbs???? Answer fast !! i've got a test
please provide more phrasal verbs and meanings for reference.
are phrasal verbs and idioms same?
what is transitive verb ? please its urgent !!! thank you
I want 50 verb forms.....
More phrasal words with their meanings
Fill in each blank with a suitable gerund.
1. I was pleased at his -------------to me.
2.There is no-----------that he is a rascal.
3. I have no -----------------for games.
Identify the following sentence as participle(present,past or perfect),infinitive(bare or to)or gerund.
1) Creating a scene, the girl went out of the class.
select the correct form of verb shown in brackets in each sentences and note it in the space provided:
Transitive Intransitive. What are they ?
please explain me about the non-finite verbs with examples?
what is manipuri dance style
what are modal auxillaries?
what is the meaning of modal verb
fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb given in the bracket-
I would rather ________________ book,I thought,. (buy)
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)