Any drawing (straight or non-straight) done without lifting the pencil is called a curve. Line is also a curve.
- The curve which does not intersect itself is called a simple curve.
- A curve is said to be closed, if it has no starting or ending point.
- A curve is said to be open, if its end points are not joined.
- A polygon is a simple closed curve made up of line segments. ABCDEF is a polygon.
The attributes with respect to polygon ABCDEF are:
- The line segments AB, BC, CD, DE, EF, and FA are known as the sides of the polygon ABCDEF.
- Any two sides with common end points are called adjacent sides. AB and BC are adjacent sides with common end point B.
- The meeting point of a pair of sides of a polygon is known as vertex. In the polygon ABCDEF, sides AB and BC meets at point B. So, point B is cal…
To view the complete topic, please