- Electric potential: The Electric potential of a point in an electric field is defined as the work to be done to move a unit positive charge from infinity to that point.
- Potential difference: The potential difference between two separate points is defined as the work done to move a unit positive charge from one point to another.
- Electric cell— A device used to maintain constant potential difference between conductors
- Primary cell: Chemical energy directly converted to electrical energy
- Secondary cell: Electric energy stored in the fo…
To view the complete topic, please