Laws of Motion
- Force is a push or pull upon an object resulting from the object's interaction with another object. The various effects of force are:
- Force can move a body initially at rest.
- Force can bring a moving body to rest.
- Force can change the direction of a moving body.
- Force can change the speed of a moving body.
- Force can change the shape of a body.
- Force can change the size of a body.
- Muscular force – It involves the action of muscles.
- Animals make use of muscular force to carry out their physical activities and other tasks.
- Friction – It is an …
To view the complete topic, please