Measurements and Experimentation
- The ancient people use hand-span, foot-span, finger width, palm length, the distance of a step, etc. as a units of measurements. All of them are non- standard methods of measurement.
- This types of measurements are not accurate.
- The measurement of a quantity is expressed in two parts, one part is a number and the other part is the unit of measurement.
- To measure various quantities such as distance, height, width, weight, etc., a standard system of measurement is needed.
- The ancient people use hand-span, foot-span, finger width, palm length, the dist…
To view the complete topic, please