Motion in one dimension
- Scalar Quantities— Physical quantities which only have magnitude, but no direction
Example: speed, distance, current, work
- Vector Quantities— Physical quantities that have both magnitude and direction
Example: Velocity, displacement, acceleration, force
- Objects are either at rest or in motion.
- Types of motion:
- When an object moves along a straight line, it possesses rectilinear motion.
- Object moving in a curve is called a curvil…
To view the complete topic, please