Have a query? Let us call you for FREE
E.g : 9884012345, 01123456789
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
OOPS! We could not find any topic named
Select a subject to see full topic list
POTU just finished solving your NCERT Textbook Questions. Check them out here
When the gong sounds ten in the morning and I walk to school by our
Every day I meet the hawker crying, "Bangles, crystal
There is noth...
Turn the following into Indirect Speech:
1. 'Cheer up, mother, I'll go and get work somewhere,' said Jack.
2. But the sea-god cried,' Do not be afraid,noble prince. I have taken pity on you and will ...
1. The teacher promised, "If you will come before school tomorrow, I will explain it."
2. She wrote, "I am waiting and watching and longing for my son's retur...
Choose the correct or more suitable forms of the verbs to fill in the blanks:
1. The plane ---------------------- at 3.30. (arrives; will arrive).
2. I will phone you when he ---------------- back. (...
"The Dentist and the crocodile"-- by Roald Dahl
The crocodile, with cunning smile, sat in the dentist's chair.
He said, "Right here and everywhere my teeth require repair."
The dentist's face...
CHANGE INTO INDIRECT SENTENCE
HE SAID, "LET'S WAIT FOR HER RETURN"
Put the following in Indirect Speech:
1. 'What a rare article milk is, to be sure, in London!'" said Mr. Squeers with a sigh.
2. ' Ah me!' exclaimed the Queen,'What a rash and bloody deed you have do...
Put the following in Direct Speech:
1. He asked Rama to go with him.
2. He replied that he had promised to reward his soldiers and that he had kept his word.
3. He told us that he had waited an hour.
A Visit to Book Fair
A book fair is an event that brings together under one roof books from all over the world. A book fair serves as a treat for every book lover. Every year, an international Book...