write a diary entry of the day you suprised your mother on her birthday and brought a smile on her face.describe in detail how you planned the suprise and what your mother felt about it
- I decide to really surprise my mother on her birthday.
- I planned to make breakfast for her.
- I made French toast for her with my grandmother's help.
- Then, I made tea for the very first time.
- I put a small vase with flowers from the garden on the tray, along with the breakfast.
- I can never forget the look on her face as she saw me standing beside her bed with the tray of food.
- I wished her a happy birthday and she hugged me.
- She told me it was the best birthday gift anyone could ever have given her!