Have a query? Let us call you for FREE
E.g : 9884012345, 01123456789
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
OOPS! We could not find any topic named
Select a subject to see full topic list
• Who won the game? ____________
• Who lost the game? ____________
Guess and Tell
Prabha is going to her grandmother, who lives in the next village. She wants to take 15 kg sugarcane, 7 kg apples and 8 kg tomatoes.
She has to cross a river. In the boat she can take 25 kg weight. Can she carry all the things?
Total weight of fruits and vegetables = 15 + 7 + 8 = 30 kg
Maximum weight that can be carried by the boat = 25 kg
No, Prabha cannot carry all the things in the boat.
Monkey is the winner this time.
Two at a Time
• Chintu and Mintu went shopping. They bought some things. To pay they used notes and coins, but only two at a time.
• Out of these, which two can they use to buy the things below? They can use the same note or coin more than one time.
A lizard moves from one hole to another. As it moves, it eats insects hidden in the hole. The number of insects in each hole is shown.
The lizard can move only along the lines.
Starting from the blue hole in the picture, the lizard goes to three holes to eat 18 insects.
This is the path the lizard takes —
• What path can the lizard take to eat 12 insects?
• What path can the lizard take to eat 20 insects?
This time the lizard goes to four holes to eat insects.
• What path does the lizard take to eat 18 insects?
• What path does the lizard take for 12 insects?
Path the lizard can take to eat 12 insects
Path the lizard can take to eat 20 insects
Path taken by lizard to eat 18 insects
Path taken by lizard to eat 12 insects