Disclaimer: The purpose of this section is to make the students observe their surroundings. It is highly recommended that the students prepare the answer on their own. The answers provided here are for reference only.
Hop Till You Drop
How many times can you hop on your right foot without falling? ___________
Disclaimer: The answer may vary from student to student, based on his/her experience.
Look at the picture and write:
• How many are pulling the carrot out?
• Who was the first one to pull it?
• The cat is ___________ in the line.
• Who was the fourth one to pull the carrot? __________
• How many were pulling the carrot before the cat came to help them?
• Make a cap on the third one in the line.
• Make a moustache for the sixth one in the line.