giraffe, surprised, adventure, wonderful, playground
1) Giraffe: a tall mammal with a very long neck and forelegs
Example sentences: 1) Harish saw a giraffe in the zoo.
2) The giraffe eats leaves.
2) Surprised: amazed
Example sentences: 1) I was surprised to see my mother at the airport.
2) She was surprised to see her birthday gift.
3) Adventure: an exciting and daring experience
Example sentences: 1) I have to share my adventure experience with Reema.
2) My first day in school was an adventure for me.
4) Wonderful: extremely good
Example sentences: 1) Eating ice-cream is winters is wonderful.
2) We all had a wonderful weekend.
5) Playground: an outdoor area for children to play
Example sentences: 1) I play football with my friends in the playground.
2) Ravi was shouting in the playground with his friends.
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. However, you are advised to write the answers based on your own experience and observation.
Disclaimer: Students are advised to practice this on their own.
Find the shapes and colour them.
Disclaimer: Kindly refer to the textbook for the image.
Disclaimer: Students are advised to colour this on their own.
Figure as per TB.
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. Students are advised to write the answers based on their own experience and observation.