Organisms and Populations
- Ecology: It is the field of science that deals with the interrelationship between biotic and abiotic factors.
- It includes four levels of biological organisation: organisms, populations, communities and biomes.
- Major abiotic factors: Light, temperature, water, air, soil, etc.
- Eurythermal: Organisms that can tolerate wide range of temperature
- Stenothermal: Organisms that live in a narrow range of temperature
- Euryhaline: Organisms that can tolerate wide range of salinity
- Stenohaline: Organisms that live in a narrow range of salinity …
To view the complete topic, please