Select Board & Class
what is the difference between Interrogative Pronouns and interrogative adjectives.
summary of any story by munshi premchand
can anyone give a debate on a topic silver screen career is very short lived
can u give more examples of reflexive and emphatic pronouns. give as much as possible
what is the difference between reflexive and emphatic pronouns??????
how can i differentiate between reflexive pronoun and emphatic pronoun in the sentence- SHE RECEIVED THE GUEST HERSELF.
what is first,second and third person???????
Correct the errors related to pronouns in the following sentences.
This is mine own car.
Everyone of these two boys was awarded.
We had to wait because someone had lost its ticket.
Everyone have to leave their bags outside.
what are possesive pronoun and possesive adjectives?
Give exercises on parts of speech
what is pronoun and its kinds
Give me discription of personal pronoun?
what is the difference between demonstrative adjective and demonstrative pronoun?
Find the PRONOUN in each sentence.
what are interrogative pronouns and interrogative adjectives?
Use appropriate pronouns to fill in the blanks in the following sentences below.
Sushma saw her uncle and ran to meet_____.
Mother is not at home, so I will have to make breakfast for______.
I heard the phone ringing in the house, but_______ answered it.
Can you believe it? We decorated the entire house_________.
what is emphatic pronoun? plz explain in easy words??????????
Make alist of 30 familiour words and insert them in a word formation table.
I want some explanation about objective pronouns as it is not given in the video..............
there is an incorrect term used in the second topic ,possessive pronouns.In the first line it is written that,
the personal pronouns are those which possess ownership.
what is a pronoun give examples any teachers are their here
what are pronoun
how we differenciate between emphasis and reflexive pronoun?
Q:Correct these sentences( by positioning relatives clauses.).
1) We buy vegetables directly from the farms which are delicious.
2) The Girl is the daughter of the principal whom the teacher scolded.
3) The thief was chased by the policeman who tried to break into my house.
4) The necklace was costly which she lost.
5) The seeds grew into flowers which I bought at the garden shop.
6) Children are fun to be with who are happy.
7) My Aunt was operatred on by a surgeon who had a tumour.
8) The Boy was helped by the king who was poor.
Q:Fill in the blanks with articles or other suitable determiners.
1) One of ----------men was wearing --------red hat.
2) Shah Jahan, who built--------Taj Mahal, was---------fifth Mughal emperor.
3) Raman has been studying ----------afternoon and needs--------break.
4) ---------------Morning the milkman forgot to deliver----------milk.
5) I would love to have a----------Juice and a ---------snacks.
We often go swimming________ really is good fun.
The song was quite mediocre, still______ became popular.
We were on a hilltop when the villagers signalled to_______ from below.
She rarely stands by her word; one can't really trust_______.
Tracy is in the hospital; someone told me________is quite ill.
I went to buy my new books, but_________were all sold out.
Amu and Rina are so naughty that__________keep everyone on their toes.
Someone stole my watch on the bus! Thank God,_______was a cheap one.
Use appropriate pronouns to fill in the blanks in the sentences above.
what is possessive adjective
What is the difference between a possessive pronoun and a possessive adjective?
what is emphatic pronoun?
I can't got ot the party. Ihaven't got nothing decent to wear.
If you want to have the pie, you can heat them in the microwave.
Is it a post office somewhere close by, please?
The two friends still see themselves occasionally.
what is noun?
what is mean by pronoun and what are its types?
what is the difference between pronoun and a common noun
please reply fast
WHO MADE KOLA WARY SONG
i opened the gate myself which pronoun is this
Though the first pronoun ''I'' is a singular , we use have with I . Why is it so? Why can't we use has with all the singular pronouns.... like she has, he has, it has, etc. Why is it necessary to use have with I? why can't we use has with I? some says that it sounds strange. It sounds strange because experts consider it as an error... I wish if I could get a convincing answer..
Fill in the blanks with relative pronoun from options given (who, which, that, as, what)
1) I,----- am your king, will lead you.
2) This is the horse -------- won the race.
3) I am the person ------ is to blame.
4) Tears such -------- angels weep burst forth.
5) This is ------- troubles me.
6) He is one of the greatest men ------- he has been.
7) He is not the same man -------- he has been.
8) He is the man ------ you can trust.
9) Who is here so rude ------- will be a slave?
10) Such a man ------- he should be honoured.
what is difference b/w reflexive and emphasising?
Experts ,in the activity one what will be the answer for the first question ,becoz when i am writting man it shows incorrect,when i write noun then also it shows cross sign ,help me
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN its and it's
You are invited to the party.
(Here, the second person singular pronoun is used.)
'are' is used instead of 'is' as singular pronoun 'you' is used. why?
'She is the new president whom everyone loves to hate' I didn't under stand this sentence meaning plz tell the meaning.
In interrogative pronoun the 'WH' words comes, but these are question words, how can they be pronouns?
can you help me with understanding participal phrases?
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)