Select Board & Class
'HEALTH IS WEALTH' expand this proverb
what are gerunds.....plzz explain
identify the tense :
1) the river flows under the bridge.
2) i shall answer the letter tonight.
3) i knew he was there, for i had seen him come.
4)it has been raining all night.
5)i hear he has passed alright.
6) i had finished when ha came.
7)i have been living here for 2 months.
8) he told me that he had finished the work.
9)it is time we left.
10) by this time tomorrow i shall have reached my home.
11) god forgive me!
12) i am hoping to get a holiday soon.
IDENTIFY THE TENSES
1. I HEAR HE HAS PASSED ALL RIGHT.
2. I HAD FINISHED WHEN HE CAME.
3. BE GOOD,SWEET MADE.
4. IT IS TIME WE LEFT.
5. GOD FORGIVE YOU.
6. PIPER , PIPE THAT SONG AGAIN.
7. PERHAPS,IT WERE BETTER TO OBEY HIM.
8. I WISH MY BROTHER WERE HERE.
9. BEWARE LEST SOMETHING WORSE SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOU.
I have to do a project on tenses can anyone help me? Please also send some photos related to it. HAPPY DIWALI
I KNEW HE WAS THERE ,FOR I HAD SEEN HIM COME. (IDENTIFY THE TENSE)
how is present tense different from past and future tense
Difference between transitive and intransitive verb
locate a place on amap of india where bahadur shah zafar was imprisioned in 1858. plz give me a map fast it's very urgent
Rewrite the following sentences, according to the instructions given after instructions given after each and making other changes, without changing the meaning :-
1. As soon as he reached the hotel he called up his home (Begin: No sooner....................)
2. He left no plan untried. (Begin: He tried.....…........….....)
what is future tense
Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions:-
1. He flew ____________ a rage when he was challenged.
2. The young girl excels _________ both music and dance.
3. I am good __________ Mathematics. (in/at)?
what is present perfect continuous tense??????
combine the following pairs using participle.
1. I took pity onthe man. I gave him some money.
2. The house was decorated with lights. It looked beautiful.
3. Monica knew the answer. She put up her hands.
4. I found the door open. I went inside.
5.He felt hungry. He went on eating.
how many types of tenses are there ?
I cut an onion is same in simple present and past present how can we notice that the given sentence is in past or present and also transform it into all tenses
piper, pipe that song again
I 'M WEAK IN ENGLISH SUBJECT ,I TRY TO GET GOOD MARKS IN THIS SUBJECT, BUT I CAN'T . WHAT SHOULD I DO?
when will i get the skyline notes from merritnation
Is he going to New York ? ( Change into Present Perfect Tense )
what is past participle ?
give the past tense and present participal of the given words? 1.find 2.choose 3.drive 4.hide 5.ring 6.sing 7.steal 8.throw 9.win 10.build
She will have been sleeping for over two hours when I come home.
Please explain me this also.
i want a chart on present tense
She will be sleeping for over two hours when Icome home.
please explain me this sentence .
in present tense can we use will or shall ?
examples of models and their uses
rule of all tenses?
what is simple past,future..... tense? here simple denotes
what is tenes
i didn't understand the root form/base form of verb still?
Can you please give me a "tense conversion" chart?
Correct the following sentences:
1.The recent election campaign has been one of he most noisiest campaigns in the last decade.
2.The recently imposed dress code in the university has energed the students who will be going on strike since tommorow .
3.Please acknowledge my thanks.
Write the appropriate tense form of the verbs in the brackets:
1.The Cochin Express usually ___(come)on time .But yesterday it _________(arrive)two hours late.
PLZZZZZ ANSWER FASSSSTTTT,ANSWER NEEDED TODAY ITSELF......
Our school does not use NCERT books for English subject and instead uses Oxford publication books and in the grammar part orford book contains Types of sentences.etc. which is not provided in the meritnation, I am expecting help from you for the topics present in the Oxford Publication book.
make the sentence interrogative
1. The boys had finished packing their bags in the morning.
2. Mother had searched for the car insurance papers.
i learn english in evening
a short paragraph in present tense and then changed to past tense
what is formula of changing interrogative sentences into present continuous tense
Mohan had been suffering from fever since last night. Change it to past continuous tense.
is tenses is very important while speaking english?
what is the formula of future perfect continous
What is the past form of a verb?
write this sentencein all tenses and in active and passive also
"everyone likes honest people"
change the following sentences to future tense and then to past tense
1.They live their belongigs and ran out.
2.I don't misbehave in the class.
I THINK IT IS WRONG
I will have done this before that happens
senteces on word 1. to blow one's own trumpet 2. to strike while the iron is hot 3. a wolf in sheep's clothing 3. to make hay while the sun shines. 5. to judge a man by his clothes 6. to burn the candle at both end 7.a dog in the manger 8. to take the bull by the horns., please how to make sentences on these words
why this kolavar di?
what kind of sentence
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)