Select Board & Class
Change into passive voice:
1) please help me.
2) kindly grant me leave. (please answer within 5 minutes, its my homework)
'Honey tastes sweet' convert into passivs voice
' close the door '
change into passive voice
can anyone give me solutions of grammar magic book class 8
What is passive voice of : The sugar is sweet.
What are the rules to change voice?
sit down ( chang into passive voice)
He waters the plant everyday.
Change this sentence to passive voice
II.Rewrite the sentences in passive voice.
1. I can answer the question.
2. She would carry the box.
3. You should open the window.
4. We might play cards.
5. You ought to wash the car.
6. He must fill in the form.
7. They need not buy bread.
8. He could not read the sentence.
9. Will the teacher test our English?
10. Could Jenny lock the door?
voice change " do or Die"
what is the passive voice of " please keep quiet "?
i bought the baby a doll :change sentence so that the verbs will in passive voice
Change the sentence into passive voice :
Ram goes to the Agra.
the police arrested him :change into passive voice
change the voice: this house is to be let
Do not insult the poor. (voice change)
What is your name ? ( Turn into passive voice )
How can "Whom did you laugh at?" be converted into passive voice?
eassy on water conservation jaldi plese kal se school open ho rahi he
change the voice of the following sentence---- Grass grew over the field
Rama was making kite : change to passive voice
change to passive voice
1. they promise us higher wages
2. this is the third time they have written to us about this
being praised was not liked by them. .........convert into active voice. ...
nobody can use this library for a week........convert into passive voice
determine weather these sentences are active or passive and change to the opposite form as required
1. WE ELECTED BALU CAPTAIN.
2. I SAW HIM OPENING THE BOX.
3. WE MUST LISTEN TO HIS WORDS.
4. SHALL I EVER FORGET THOSE HAPPY DAYS?
5. ONE CANNOT GATHER GRAPES FROM THISTLES.
6. THE TELEGRAPH WIRES HAVE BEEN CUT.
7. ALAS WE SHALL HEAR THE VOICE NO MORE.
8. THE 1998 ASIAN GAMES WERE HELD IN BANKOK ,THAILAND.
10. WITHOUT EFFORT NOTHING CAN BE DONE.
11. DO NOT INSULT THE WEAK.
12. ALL DESIRE WEALTH AND ACQIRE IT.
13. THE INFORMATION IS KEPT ON THE COMPUTER.
14. THE LEGEND TELLS US HOW THE CASTLE RECEIVED ITS NAME.
15. WHY DID HE DEFRAUD YOU OF YOUR EARNINGS?
16. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR THE ASTRONISHMENT THAT THE WAR WAS IMMINENT.
17. HE MADE HIS WIFE DO THE WORK.
18. THE TEACHER APPOINTED HIM MONITOR.
19. THE DOCTOR DESPAIRED OF HIS RECOVERY.
@MERITNATION EXPERT , PLEASE ANSWER ALL THESE AS ITS VERY IMP. FOR ME.
Change the Voice.
1. Everyone laugh at him
2. I have sold my bicycle
3. We must write to him
4. I had posted the letter before I met him
5. Manners revel character
6. He kept me waiting
7. Man cut down the tree
8. How do they make coffee
9. Will you eat that thing
I know her weak points (into passive)
one may accomplish many things by little effort :change so that verbs will be in passive voice
pls change the voice
1.they have fought a good fight.
2.he feeds pigeons.
3a snake bit uma
4has she taken a decision//
I want 5 senteces changed from active voice to passive voice as a conversation between 2 people
1. The legend tells us how the castle received ts name. (turn into passive or active)
2. The public will learn with astonishment that war is imminent. (Tur into passive or active)
I coudn't make it out, can u please help me?
They have made him king. (change voice)
PASSIVE INTO ACTIVE
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)