Construction of Triangles
- A triangle can be constructed if all its sides are known.
Construct a triangle whose sides are 3 cm, 5cm and 7 cm.
- Draw a line segment AB of length 7 cm. With A as centre and radius equal to 3 cm, draw an arc.
- With B as centre and radius 5 cm, draw another arc cutting the earlier drawn arc at C.
- Join AC and BC to get ΔABC.
- A triangle can be constructed if the length of two sides and angle between them are given.
Construct ΔABC where BC = 7 cm, AB = 5 cm and ∠ABC = 30°
- Draw a line segment…
To view the complete topic, please