- Quadrilateral: A quadrilateral is a four-sided polygon.
For the given quadrilateral ABCD:
- Possible names of quadrilateral are ABCD, BCDA, CDAB and DABC.
- AB, CD and BC, DA are the pairs of opposite sides.
- AB, BC; BC, CD; CD, DA and DA, AB are the pairs of adjacent sides.
- A, C and B, D are the pairs of opposite vertices.
- AC and BD are the diagonals of quadrilateral ABCD.
- ∠A, ∠C and ∠B, ∠D are pairs of opposite angles.
- ∠B, ∠C; ∠A, ∠B; ∠C, ∠D and ∠D, ∠A are the pairs of adjacent angles.
For the given quadrilateral JKLM:
- Points lying in the interior of the quadrilateral are Q, R, S and O.
- Points lying in the exterior of the quadrilateral are V and U.
- Points lying on the boundary of the quadrilateral are P an…
To view the complete topic, please