Select Board & Class
What is the function of "Duas layer" in the eye?
what is the newly found layer of the eye?
Is Iris a part of the middle layer Choroid?
What is the function of mylein sheath
what is a neoron ?
Is there any connection between eyes and ears?
Is there any diseases in dua's layer?
1) Name the part where the tip of axon branches?
2) A man fell down from a tall tree and he had severe head injury.He cannot move his legs and hands.Which part of the brain is damaged?Why can`t he move his body parts?
3) Find the odd one and give reason?
MYOPIA , CATARACT , HYPERMETROPHIA , CONJUCTIVITIES
4) Our eyes are similar to camera.A photographer moves his camera to fix exact images in the camera.But our eyes are ever fixed in the skull and it fix the exact images in the retina without changing the position of the eyes.How is it possible? Justify.
1. Analyse the relationship of the first pair and fill up the blank.
disorders of eye and ear
can we create a living cell?
many habbits of modren life which effect our eye. ear, nose, tongue and skin?
Choroid layer of eye ball is covered externally by sclera.Sowe can'tseeany part of the choroid layer outside. Evaluate the statement.
i had got a knock in my loer right part of my brain[point near the top tip of ears]
it is paining for about 3 days is there any problme
what are the modern lifestyle that adversely affects our skin and tongue??
Copyright © 2019 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)