Structure of an Atom
- According to Dalton's atomic theory
- Matter is made up of very tiny particles and these particles are called atoms.
- Atoms cannot be divided further i.e., atoms are indivisible
- An atom can be defined as the smallest particle of matter that can neither be created nor destroyed by chemical means.
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Law of conservation of mass
- Mass can neither be created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction. It means that …
To view the complete topic, please