Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2010 Business Studies (SET 1) - Solutions
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
- Question 1
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]
(1) The liability of a Sole Trade is _________.
(a) unlimited(b) joint
(2) Regular and prompt payment of taxes is the responsibility of a business towards _________.
(a) Shareholders(b) Government
(3) The Consumer Protection Act was passed in _________.
(a) 1920(b) 1956
(4) Henry Fayol recommended _________ Principles of Management.
(a) 12(b) 14
(5) _________ factors of business environment can be controlled.
(a) Political(b) Internal
(c) ExternalVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 2
Q.1 (B) Match the pairs: [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' (a) Indian Companies Act (1) Board of Directors (b) Head of District Forums (2) Division of Work (c) Top level management (3) Order (d) Principle of Divison of Work (4) Evaluation of work (e) Planning (5) District Judge (6) 1956 (7) Head of Department (8) Management for the future (9) Supreme Court Judge (10) 1986
- Question 3
Q.1 (C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks](1) Main object of a Co-operative Organisation to provide _________.
(2) Business organisations are responsible to give _________ as fair return on investment to the shareholders.(3) Central Consumer Protection Council is established by _________.
(4) _________ is the first process of business.(5) Earthquakes, storms, floods, volcanoes are the examples of _________ disaster.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 4
Q2. Write short notes on any THREE of the following: [15 Marks](1) Internal factors of Business Environment
(2) Social responsibilities of Business Organisations towards Customers.(3) Importance of Co-ordinating.
(4) Characteristics of Event Management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 5
Q3. Distinguish between the following: (Any THREE): [15 Marks](1) Public Enterprise and Private Enterprise.
(2) District Forum and State Commission.(3) Planning and Organising.
(4) Lower Level Management and Top Level Management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 6
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE. (Any THREE): [15 Marks](1) Maximisation of profit is the object of Co-operative Society.
(2) In India Consumer Movement is necessary.(3) Management principles are not essential for Efficient Management.
(4) Disaster Management is an essential need of present world.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 7
Q5. Write short answer of the following: (Any TWO): [10 Marks](1) State the importance of Business Environment.
(2) State the Importance of Directing.(3) State the advantages of Total Quality Management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 8
Q6. What do you mean by Partnership Firm? State its merits and demerits. [10 Marks]OR
Define Joint Stock Company. Explain the features of Joint Stock Company.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 9
Q7. What is Management? Explain the importance of Management. [10 Marks]OR
Define Controlling and explain the importance of Controlling.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 10
Q8. State the responsibilities of Commercial Organisations towards Shareholders and Employees. [10 Marks] VIEW SOLUTION