Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2008 Business Studies (SET 1) - Solutions
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
- Question 1
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]
1. In a Government company minimum ___________ share capital is invested.
(a) 51%(b) 71%
2. Business Organisations should supply goods of ________ quality.
(a) inferior(b) sub-standard
3. The maximum period of membership of the Distric Forum is ______ years.
(a) two(b) three
4. Management Principles are ________ in nature.
(a) static(b) limited
5. __________ means linking National economy to the World economy.
(a) Globalisation(b) Privatisation
(c) LiberalisationVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 2
Q.1 (B) Match the pairs from Group 'A' with Group 'B': [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' (a) Partnership Act
(b) Top level management
(c) Consumer Protection Act
(d) Father of modern management
(2) Henry Feyol
(3) Promotion and transfer
(6) Policy Determination
(8) Fedric Taylor
(10) Policy Implementation
- Question 3
Q.1 (C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]1. 'One member one vote' is the distinguished feature of _________ organisations.
2. Businessmen are __________ of the society3. _________ is the King of the Market.
4. _________ is an art of getting things done through others.5. _________ are the extreme events which cause great loss to life and property.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 4
2. Write short notes on any THREE of the following: [15 Marks]1. Need of Privatisation
2. Concept of Business ethics3. Importance of Directing
4. Importance of Total Quality ManagementVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 5
Q.3 Distinguished between the following. (Any THREE): [15 Marks]1. Partnership firm and Join stock company.
2. State commission and National commission3. Administration and Management
4. Planning and Controlling.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 6
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE (Any THREE) : [15 Marks]1. Sole Trading Concern operates in International market.
2. Consumer Movement aims at the protection of consumer interest.3. The Professional manager does not need special knowledge and skill.
4. Management is an art, a science and a profession.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 7
Q.5 Write short answers of the following. (Any TWO): [10 Marks]1. State the Advantages of Globalisation.
2. Explain any 'five' Management Principles of Henry Fayol.3. State the importance of Disaster ManagementVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 8
Q.6 Answer the following questions: [10 Marks]
Define Sole Trading Concern and explain its Merits and Demerits.
What is Co-operative society?
Explain the features of a Co-operative society.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 9
Q.7 Answer the following questions: [10 Marks]
What is Management? Explain its Nature.
Explain the importance of organising in management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 10
Q.8 Answer the following question: [10 Marks]Explain the social responsibilities of Business Organisations towards the Consumers and the Government.VIEW SOLUTION