Board Paper of Class 12-Commerce 2008 Business Studies (SET 1) - Solutions
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
- Question 1
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]1. The oldest and simplest form of business organisation is ________.
(a) Sole trading concern(b) Partnership
(c) Joint Hindu family business2. World Trade Organisation was established in the year ________.
(a) 1991(b) 1995
(c) 19923. The tenure of Central Consumer Protection Council is _______ years.
(a) five(b) four
(c) three4. ________ is the principle of specialisation.
(a) Division of work(b) Centralisation
(c) Discipline5. Regular and prompt payment of taxes is the responsibility of business towards _________.
(a) customers(b) government
(c) shareholdersVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 2
Q.1. (B) Match of pairs from Group 'A' with Group 'B' : [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' (a) Multinational companies (1) 1986 (b) Fair prices (2) Top Level Management (c) Consumer Protection Act (3) Operates only in one country (d) Managing Director (4) Natural disaster (e) Floods (5) Consumers (6) Operate globally (7) Lower level management (8) Welfare facilities (9) Mad-made disasters (10) 1956
- Question 3
Q.1 (C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]1. The minimum number of persons required for registration of a private company is _________.
2. To earn _________ should not be the sole aim of business organisation.3. An effort to bring uniformity in the work of various departments is called _______.
4. Management is a ________ science.5. _____ is the father of scientific management.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 4
Q.2 Write short notes on the following. (Any THREE): [15 Marks]1. Rights of consumers
2. Features of professional management3. Importance of controlling
4. Need of privatisationVIEW SOLUTION
- Question 5
Q.3 Distinguish between the following. (Any THREE) [15 Marks]1. Private sector enterprise and Public sector enterprise
2. Management and Administration3. Organisation and Staffing
4. District forum and State commission.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 6
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any THREE): [15 Marks]1. We cannot make any changes in the filed of management.
2. Sold trader has a weak bargaining power.3. Business organisations have no social responsibilities.
4. Principles of management are applicable to all types of organisation.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 7
Q.5 Write short answers of the following. (Any TWO): [10 Marks]1. State of features of Total Quality Management.
2. State the need of Liberalisation.3. 'Management is an Art'. Explain.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 8
Q.6 Answer the following questions: [10 Marks]What is Joint Hindu family business? Explain the features of joint Hindu family business.
ORWhat is co-operative organisation? Explain its merits and demerits.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 9
Q.7 Answer the following questions: [10 Marks]
Describe the various levels of management.
ORWhat is planning? Explain its importance.VIEW SOLUTION
- Question 10
Q.8 Answer the following question: [10 Marks]Explain the social responsibilities of Business Organisation towards the Customers and Government.VIEW SOLUTION