Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
- Characteristics of matter particles
- Atoms are the smallest possible units of the matter which combine to form molecule.
- There are spaces between matter particles.
- Matter particles move continuously – movement increases with rising temperature.
- Matter particles attract each other – attraction force is highest in solids > liquids > gases.
- Physical Change
- Changes which involve a change in the physical properties of a substa…
To view the complete topic, please