The Muscular System and Digestive System in Human Beings
- Muscles are one of the contractile organs of our body.
- They are the fleshy parts of our body, which help in the movement of different body parts.
- Alternate contraction and relaxation of muscles helps in the movement of bones.
- The muscles work in pairs to move a bone.
- Muscles are of of three types: voluntary muscles, that can be controlled by our will, involuntary muscles, that cannot be controlled by us, and cardiac muscles, that are special kind of involuntary muscles and are found only in heart.
- Lever Mechanisms in Human Skeleton
- First Order Leve…
To view the complete topic, please