Laws of Motion
- Motion of an object is the change in its position with time.
- Types of motion:
- If the object moves in a line such that each point of the object covers equal distance in equal time, the object is said to posses translatory motion.
- When an object moves along a straight line, it possesses rectilinear motion. For example- Motion of car moving on straight road.
- An object moving in a curve path is said to posses curvilinear motion. For example - A car moving in a curvy path
- When there is a change in speed of object moving in a straight line, it is called non-uniform rectilinear motion (for example a launching rocket) and when there is no change in the speed of the object, it is called uniform linear rectilinear motion(for example a moving convoy).
- When the distan…
To view the complete topic, please