Study of Sound
- Vibrating body produces sound.
- Vibration motion– to-and-fro or back-and-forth or up-and-down motion of a body.
- Sound is a form of energy that is produced by producing vibration in an object.
- Sound cannot move through vacuum; sound waves are longitudinal waves.
- Sound requires material medium for propagation.
- Sound can travel through solid, liquid or gas.
- Sound cannot travel through vacuum.
- No sound can be heard in outer spaces.
Sound is a form of energy that is produced by producing vibrations in an object.
Sound cannot move through vacuum.
Sound is a wave that requires a medium for its propagation. The medium particles vibrate only to and fro. They do not move with the soun…
To view the complete topic, please