Useful and Harmful Microbes
- The living organisms that cannot be seen with unaided eye are called microorganisms.
- The study of microorganisms is called microbiology.
- They are cosmopolitan in distribution and found everywhere around us.
- All the tiny organisms around us like in air and soil do not fall into the category of microbes.
- Antony Van Leewanhoek observed bacteria for the first time using his self built microscope.
- Microorganisms are classified into four major groups- bact…
To view the complete topic, please