Reproduction in Plants
Reproduction-It is the ability of living organisms to produce new individuals.
- Two modes of reproduction
- Asexual reproduction – New plants are formed without seeds or spores.
- Sexual reproduction – New plants are obtained from seeds.
Different Modes of Asexual reproduction
1. Vegetative propagation- It is the ability of a plant to produce new plants asexually from vegetative parts like roots, stem, leaves, and buds.
- Stem propagation: Example-Rose
- Propagation by leaf: Example- Bryophyllum
- Propagation by roots: Example- Sweet potato
Stem propagation -- The su…
To view the complete topic, please