Select Board & Class
summary of the poem the heart of the tree
I need A speech on humor...2 speeches ..i need it by this sunday ...plzzz???
essay on rainy season
some nouns are both singular and plural for example fish, sheep deer etc. can you list some more ?
some nouns are only plural, for example trousers, scissors, cutlery etc. can you list some more ?
read the short story given below Underline the noun and name their function
A university professor went to a japanese master to learn about zen . The master served tea to the professor he poured the visitor's cup full to the brim. Then he poured more tea. The tea overflowed the cup. The professor watched the overflow .He said "The cup is full .No more tea will go in.' "people are like this cup " the master replied ."They are full of opinions and speculations How can I teach them unless they first empty their cup"
choose the correct prepositional phress to complete the sentences
1 . The police are talking to tom. I think he is ............ for the crime
(for suspicion /in suspicion/to suspicion/ under suspicion)
2. You are .............. to accept my job offer .You can consider it and get back to me .(with no obligation/ under no obligation/ through no obligation /at no obligation )
3.Please make sure my instructions are followed ................( in once/ at once /from once /no once)
4 she is clearly .............when it comes to public speaking ( from a disadvantage/ to a disadvantage / in a disadvantage / at a disadvantage)
5. I am sure he didn't mean to hit you with the ball . It must have happened ..............( by accident /with accident/from accident /to accident )
6. The post man delivers our letters................. in all weather conditions. (of fail / with fail /without fail / on fail)
7. ...................... will this task be easy for you . be sure to prepare well . (in no means /by no means / with no means / under no means )
8. I guess .............. we have no other option but to wait for the weather to improve . (untill now / by now/to now/for now)
9.............. I tried calling my friend but then I decided to visit her instead .( on first / in first/ from first / at first)
10. we are very busy . I am sorry we can't attend to you ..................( at the moment/in the moment/ to the moment /for the moment )
What is the collective noun for
What is the feminine of master is it mistress or miss
and in the feminine of sir is it madam or madame
plz answer quick as i have my exma on monday
i have faith in meritnation
can you provide a book of english literature of class 7th of dav board
Change these adjectives into abstract nouns.
abstract noun for the following verb-dignified
wat is th meaning of the sentence, truth always triumphs
speech on role of teachers
Write a short debate on "Beggar should be given money?
i need some examples for countable and un countable noun
explain abstract nouns in brief . is genius an adjective or an abstract noun?explain it in brief .
can anybody tell me about attila a story by RK Naraynan
What is the opposite gender of merchant ?
what is indefinite and definite article?
write three sentences. Include these pairs of common nouns :
write a sentence about each of these compound nouns .
scarecrow,windmill , bulldozer.
give the abstract noun and adjective of 1.Merry 2.Cheap 3.Just
collective noun for wolves - __________________
Is cricket an uncountable noun or a countable noun?Please explain with reason.
Why are furniture and luggage uncountable nouns? They can be counted right?
what is the defination of noun?
what are compound nouns please explain ? ☺
Is milk,news,furniture singular or plural noun?
how many kinds of nouns are there
what is a abstract noun
What do you mean by parts of speech?
what is meant by indefinite article and definite article?
i want you to give me an example for informal and formal letters please.
Copyright © 2020 Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)